Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Fleshless Dream

Page: 1 of 1
 VampireNaomi
07-23-2004, 7:58 AM
Here I am again, advertising fanfics. Getting tired already?

I really recommend you to read Fleshless Dream (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1778318/1/) by flame mage. It's exremely well written story from Olivia's point of view; it tells how she died and follows her afterlife in the Land of the Dead.

I am especially in love with the way the Nick/Olivia affair is written, it feels just like the game. There again, I feel undying love for that pairing... :3heart:

Everything else in the story is right too, every character acts like they should. You can almost hear the game's music when you read.
 snakexeyes
09-18-2004, 8:56 PM
Hey, this is flame mage--I just registered, actually.

I also just finished the last chapter of FD, so please go check the final product out at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1778318/1/).

(And thanks for your kind words, VampireNaomi. Sweet as Mango looks great. ^_^)
 VampireNaomi
09-18-2004, 11:10 PM
Good to have you here. I just finished reading the story and wow... I am in awe again.
 Sallim
09-19-2004, 2:24 AM
I give it a try,Ive got so much to read ...and now this ;)

You cant get enough of Olivia and Nick, heh Naomi?! ;)

Give me some time...
 VampireNaomi
09-19-2004, 6:50 AM
Originally posted by Sallim
I give it a try,Ive got so much to read ...and now this ;)

You cant get enough of Olivia and Nick, heh Naomi?! ;)

Give me some time...

What do you mean "now this"? I posted the original post long time ago. ;)

And no, I can't get enough of those two. They are both intriguing characters on their own, but when they are brought together it gets so complicated and fascinating. I could go on and on.
 Sallim
09-19-2004, 8:45 AM
Yes the thread is kinda old, but I found it a bit later, and that is "now" ;)

I see I see...

=)
Page: 1 of 1