Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

"Cutstart" error.

Page: 1 of 1
 Xephyrus
07-23-2004, 2:56 AM
I'm sorry if this has been posted elsewhere on the forum, but does anyone know how to fix this error that keeps popping up during the cinematics? After the movie is done playing, I find myself in a room with a exit called "cutstart", except that it doesn't take me anywhere when I click it.

Thanks in advance for your help.
 Achilles
07-23-2004, 3:11 AM
Originally posted by Xephyrus
I'm sorry if this has been posted elsewhere on the forum, but does anyone know how to fix this error that keeps popping up during the cinematics? After the movie is done playing, I find myself in a room with a exit called "cutstart", except that it doesn't take me anywhere when I click it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

What mods do you have installed? Have you created any placeables that could be shared in multiple area of the game?

I tried to place an item on an "invisible" on manaan once. The game wouldn't let me leave taris.
 Mono_Giganto
07-23-2004, 11:32 AM
If you used KSE to change your class, especially to a Jedi Class, before or during your time on Taris, that tends to happen.
 Colma Adawin
07-23-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
If you used KSE to change your class, especially to a Jedi Class, before or during your time on Taris, that tends to happen.

i disagree, but it may be, i always use KSE to give me jedi class, force powers and feats. if you used KSE to make yourself a Jedi, you must add powers feats and the actual class

MattCole

PS i've recently had this problem, but it was becoz, i played the Endar Spire mission again, and it wouldn't load the vision, so i ended up in the little room.
 Mono_Giganto
07-23-2004, 1:10 PM
Actually I think I missed a part there, it may work ok if you make yourself a Jedi, but if you MULTICLASS (Ya that's it) then it tends to screw up.
Page: 1 of 1