Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

K-Mart's Cantina Screen Scenes

Page: 1 of 1
 Katarn07
07-22-2004, 2:23 PM
OK, we all know about the first one which will have the new Evanzan and the never before released Kidak Keedak guy.

But they're making another one which isn't as cool because I don't need another Obi-Wan and Ponda Baba, but the vintage colored Snaggletooth (blue jumpsuit! silver boots!) is an awesome idea! And it came from Hasbro! :D
 daring dueler
07-22-2004, 6:38 PM
actually it didnt, there was a pole a while ago, that came in second for never re-released vintage, #1 was madine i think.
 Katarn07
07-22-2004, 9:13 PM
I don't get what you mean....

Cloud Car Pilot, Madine, and a Blue Snaggletooth are the vintage guys they've yet to make (or have just made).
 ZBomber
07-22-2004, 9:49 PM
He is saying a poll on Hasbro had you vote for a vintage fig. Madine came in 1st, so therefore it won.

Maybe the are gonna make both again like they did last time with Antillies and Doodona?
 daring dueler
07-22-2004, 9:53 PM
they already made both, madine is out, i have cliud car piolot, and blue is in the 4 pk, is that all thats left from non-remade vintage?
i guess so, all of them were mostly last 17, so i gueess that was it, oh and imperial dignitary was also in that poll.
 ZBomber
07-23-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by daring dueler
they already made both, madine is out, i have cliud car piolot, and blue is in the 4 pk, is that all thats left from non-remade vintage?
i guess so, all of them were mostly last 17, so i gueess that was it, oh and imperial dignitary was also in that poll.

So.... what the hell did you first message exactly mean? :p lol
 Katarn07
07-23-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
So.... what the hell did you first message exactly mean? :p lol

Agreed :p

Oh, they didn't remake the same (the coolest) Dignitary as the PotF one. I don't care if they don't either. Two different ones is enough for me. But I'd gladly take another one over another Luke/ Han/ Obi-Wan/ Ani/ Qui-Gon/ Maul/ Vader/ Leia/ Padme/ etc
 ZBomber
07-23-2004, 5:21 PM
Katarn, look at daring's new sig:

http://ssbm.echonetwork.net/Avatars/acdcsigdone.jpg)

Taters, type this into your sig:

http://ssbm.echonetwork.net/Avatars/acdcsigdone.jpg)
 daring dueler
08-08-2004, 8:30 PM
the whur, evazin, and kitk is out....at least at brians...so its coming soon if its not here yet...
 Katarn07
08-09-2004, 11:01 AM
I'll be looking. Thanks for the heads up.
 daring dueler
08-10-2004, 12:51 PM
To bad i dont go to friggin k-mart! gah!
 Zappa_0
08-26-2004, 1:47 AM
Straight from Rebelscum.com: Kebco Toys, I think that is the compant has the bar scene wave 2 at very good prices and you can get them as a pack of 3 or 1 full pack.
 daring dueler
08-27-2004, 8:16 PM
hmmm interesting thnx for this zappa.
Page: 1 of 1