Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Was This Period Not the Best???

Page: 1 of 1
 Lecter 66
07-22-2004, 9:08 AM
I do enjoy the new film as in EP I and EP II and hopefully EP III will be good, but nothing will change my opinion on the orginals, they are gems.

I been waiting for ages for the Classic SW to come out on DVD, and soon they will be. I enjoyed the dark tones of Vader, the cranky Yoda and the ghost of Ben Kenobi (effects of the age). Many people enjoy the fights over the Death Star, the lightsaber duel between Luke and Vader, and who can forget the memorable 'I am your Father!"

Today's Star Wars are filled with fast-paced lightsaber duels, epic battles on land (less in space) and strange aliens that have no relation to the story what-so-ever. However LucasFilm only do this because they can and according to my reliable sources:

EPIII will be the most epic and lightsaber-oriented film it will make EPII look like a Civil War.
 Sabretooth
07-22-2004, 10:07 AM
Remember that EP1, EP2 and EP3 are before the classics. Technology advanced, and small land battles evolved to massive space battles. The beginning will start with EP3.
 joesdomain
07-22-2004, 11:09 AM
I love all 5 films. I base my evaluation on the technology of the time the film was made. They are all great films.
 guybroom
07-22-2004, 2:14 PM
What do you mean it they make the CT look like a civil war? They are about the civil war!
 Pontus90
07-28-2004, 5:48 AM
The Classic trilogy is far more better then Tpm and Aotc
 Mango Fett
08-01-2004, 3:37 PM
This period was good.Two words::leia:Leia :naughty: hot
 El Sitherino
08-02-2004, 3:25 AM
padme isn't bad either. and you mustn't forget aayla, mmmmmmm.
 Mango Fett
08-02-2004, 6:56 AM
I know just talking about episodes 4-6.No, Padme and Aayla isn't bad either.:D
Page: 1 of 1