Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Elevator trigger problem

Page: 1 of 1
 B00mer
07-21-2004, 11:56 PM
i cant link the two triggers to the elevator brush! what the heck? when i press control + k i get a "beedeep" dound... like the sound when a download completed or you just saved the file kind of sound. what is the problem?
 wedge2211
07-24-2004, 8:50 AM
Try making two trigger BRUSHES, but have them be part of the same trigger ENTITY.

If that doesn't do what you want, you should be able to target both triggers individually at the elevator. You can always go into the ent properties and manually add target/targetname values.
 Ice Dyn4stY™
07-24-2004, 8:54 AM
Deselect the triggers first ;)
Or when you can't link two brushes (For example) then this soun is coming too - so, when it isn't possible to link two trigger/brushes or whatever, this sound is coming too.
PS: What would you link? ^^
 Jedi_Vogel
07-24-2004, 3:48 PM
And you HAVE made your BRUSH into a func_plat or func_door haven't you?
 SMoKE
08-01-2004, 5:15 PM
You can just write on the func_door or func_plat or whatever:
Key: targetname
Value: elevator_1

and on the trigger_multiple or func_button:
Key: target
Value: elevator_1
 SMoKE
08-01-2004, 5:20 PM
And if that doesn't work, make sure you truly HAVE made two trigger_multiple and a func_door or a func_plat.
Page: 1 of 1