Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Romance Question

Page: 1 of 1
 Fitzwilliam
07-21-2004, 5:44 PM
I was considering using the Romance Mod 1.2 to allow my female PC to have a 'relationship' with Bastilla. But then I remembered that I read that I can just change the sex flag in the KSE program.

Does anyone know what the effects are of using the KSE Both option for sex?

I am just trying to find the least messy way of doing this. Which option would allow me to do this without messing up other dialog too much (other NPCs thinking you are the wrong gender, etc.) or messing with quests or any other flaky issues.

Thank you!
 Colma Adawin
07-21-2004, 6:42 PM
Originally posted by Fitzwilliam
I was considering using the Romance Mod 1.2 to allow my female PC to have a 'relationship' with Bastilla. But then I remembered that I read that I can just change the sex flag in the KSE program.

Does anyone know what the effects are of using the KSE Both option for sex?

I am just trying to find the least messy way of doing this. Which option would allow me to do this without messing up other dialog too much (other NPCs thinking you are the wrong gender, etc.) or messing with quests or any other flaky issues.

Thank you!

i tried Both and it completely messed up, i couldnt activate either romance storys, i would stick with male, complete B (dont want to ruin it for anyone) then use KSE to change gender to Female, or vice versa. it would be easier if you used the Romance mods.

if i were you i'd try it, i did and it didnt work for me, but try it anyway

MattCole
 Fitzwilliam
07-23-2004, 2:42 PM
Thank you for the reply. I may give it a try on my next time through. I do not want to mess up this game with gender funkiness :cool:
 *Atris*
07-23-2004, 3:28 PM
use kse and change the gendar to male or both (though some times when u do both bastilla sees u as female and carth sees u as male)
Page: 1 of 1