Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Laging on Dantooing

Page: 1 of 1
 Anoc
07-17-2004, 10:06 PM
I Have some lag when you leve the jedi onclave and enter the grasslands does anyone know how to fix this problem or are they working on it I have 1.25 GB of ram so that cant be it any help is greatfull
 RedHawke
07-17-2004, 11:57 PM
Anoc this is the Telos Tourist Bureau this area is for discussing KOTOR: TSL or KOTOR.

The forum area for PC game problems is The Work Bench you should post this there, you will have a far better chance of getting an answer there.

Also If you are expiriencing Lag you should also post your full system specs and not just your RAM, lagging can come from many different things, like background programs running, your video cards capabilities, video drivers, video settings, sound card, sound settings. Also it very well could be that your PC's OS cannot handle the 1+ GB of RAM you have, and that is helping to Lag the PC and your game.

That is why a better description of what is happening and your system specs are important for those here to help you find out what is going on.

I hope this helps! :D
 Anoc
07-19-2004, 11:24 PM
I have looked but realy cant find what i am looking for if you or anyone can guide me to the right site with the answer it would be greatfull Here is my computer setup info ATI 9800 XT 256 MB 1.25 GH of ram Pentium 4 1800MHz 1.80 GHz Processor Windows XP
 RedHawke
07-19-2004, 11:38 PM
Anoc what I said is you should have re-posted your problem and your PC specs in the The Work Bench forum.

You will have a better chance at getting help in there.

Click on the StarWarsKnights.Com part right above the first post, not the picture, and the 7th forum down is titled The Work Bench click on it and post your problem there.
Page: 1 of 1