Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thrawn-Like Character

Page: 1 of 1
 Colja
07-17-2004, 2:46 PM
I was messing around with a couple of recolor projects and stumbled across a pretty good "grand admiral thrawn's ancestor" look. I am just wondering if anyone would be interested in something like this before I put work into finishing it. A little feed back if you please.

http://img37.photobucket.com/albums/v113/Colja/Thrawn.jpg)
 Achilles
07-17-2004, 2:56 PM
Originally posted by Colja
I was messing around with a couple of recolor projects and stumbled across a pretty good "grand admiral thrawn's ancestor" look. I am just wondering if anyone would be interested in something like this before I put work into finishing it. A little feed back if you please.

The blue is a little too dark. Isn't Thrawn a lighter blue?
 darth vandar
07-17-2004, 3:00 PM
i dunno but i looks good to me:p
 Colja
07-17-2004, 3:02 PM
Actually, there are several different versions of thrawn by different artists. Yes, there is a lighter blue one and there is also a very dark blue one, so I kinda went for the middle. Do a google image search and see for yourself.

Also, this is supposed to be one of his species (Chiss) and not the grand admiral himself.
 Achilles
07-17-2004, 3:14 PM
Actually, there are several different versions of thrawn by different artists. Yes, there is a lighter blue one and there is also a very dark blue one, so I kinda went for the middle. Do a google image search and see for yourself.

Also, this is supposed to be one of his species (Chiss) and not the grand admiral himself.

Yep, you're right.
 Doom_Dealer
07-17-2004, 4:55 PM
I think it looks great, so finish it up :)

#just for some advanced warning, i did something similar a while back ( not intentionally 'Chiss' but just a skin for a recruitment mod i was semi doing, when i think about it, it does look like a chiss, just more tatooed, but it used the same head model and a similar colour, so if i ever release it ive not copied/ripped/stolen your skin.

Anyway, ye, just a quick idea actually, that head would look really good with the reskin that makes a sith uniform looks like the Imperial Officer.
 RedHawke
07-18-2004, 2:16 AM
Originally posted by Doom_Dealer
Anyway, ye, just a quick idea actually, that head would look really good with the reskin that makes a sith uniform looks like the Imperial Officer.

I agree, though a white version of the imperial officers uniform would be even cooler!

Cool reskin Colja! :D
 Mav
07-18-2004, 2:32 AM
Funky looking, but pretty good I mean he looks like one of the dude from the "Blue Man Group" whom took a bad red-eye picture..lol, but I still say it looks cool:D
 Darth333
07-18-2004, 9:03 AM
Cool :) there would be a new race in the game !
 Achilles
07-18-2004, 4:42 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
Cool :) there would be a new race in the game !

No kidding! That's the same thing I thought =)
 Colma Adawin
07-18-2004, 5:32 PM

im sorry if i've only just caught on but wow, Chiss with a lightsabre, that is something id like to see! Chiss getting the chance to fight bak and not be afraid under the bar,

Excellent stuff Colja!!! every mod you make i've probably got it :p

MattCole
 Lord of Banthas
07-18-2004, 6:08 PM
Great work as always Colja :)

I've always been a fan of the Chiss species myself, anyone remember the annoying bartender from Outcast with the bad grammar?
Page: 1 of 1