Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Nuklearpower dot com!

Page: 1 of 1
 Doomie
07-17-2004, 8:54 AM
Alright everybody, i just wanted to share the greatest site ever (Not counting LF, ofcourse) with you. Nuklearpower.com is the home of an online comic, called 8-bit theater. While it may look a bit crappy, as you continue on to the later episodes, you will notice the backgrounds get better and the dialogue even more! It updates about every two days, and soon, you'll learn to love black mage and his total evilness, Red mage and his total stupidness, thief with his total cunningness, and so on.

Thoguh it may be funnier with some knowledge of the rules of roleplaying, and maybe also Final Fantasy, the first one, from wich the sprites were taken.
 Alegis
07-19-2004, 9:03 AM
it's ok, but not funny enough for me to follow it
 Sabretooth
07-20-2004, 5:53 AM
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan
it's ok, but not funny enough for me to follow it

:wstupid:
 Doomie
07-21-2004, 7:36 AM
You have no sense of humor.

J\K
 Alegis
07-21-2004, 7:58 AM
Originally posted by sabretooth
:wstupid:
You caling me stupid, punk? You soliciting for a punch? *raises fists and makes cirkles with them in the air*
 Dr Edison 007
07-21-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan
You caling me stupid, punk? You soliciting for a punch? *raises fists and makes cirkles with them in the air*

Well, your location says you have the IQ of the average cauliflower.

I'm no botanist, but I'd assume that a cauliflower isn't all that smart, but on the bright side it tastes quite good in ranch dressing.
 Alegis
07-21-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Dr Edison 007
Well, your location says you have the IQ of the average cauliflower.

on some of them resolutions it doesnt get a new line...oh well. it's getting boring anyways.

the average cauliflower is smarter than almost all bananas. Pineapples are the smartest
 Doomie
07-22-2004, 4:42 AM
But how much is their IQ anyway?
Page: 1 of 1