Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need a lightsaber

Page: 1 of 1
 Juha Avery
07-17-2004, 7:07 AM
Can someone modify a lightsaber for me the blade should be purple and name should be Juha Avery's Saber and a small hilt

If someone could make one or edit an allready excisting mod and then send it then i could use it and i could try to learn how to edit it.
 Juha Avery
07-17-2004, 7:13 AM
Or ofcourse make a saber crystal like that? and no damage modifiers only colour and name crystal.
 Achilles
07-17-2004, 7:16 AM
Originally posted by Juha Avery
Or ofcourse make a saber crystal like that? and no damage modifiers only colour and name crystal.

This should be in the Request sticky at the top of the page.

EDIT: Changing the name of the item is not going to teach you how to edit properties. You have requested an item that already exists, with the exception of a unique name. Any of the multiple tutorials on this board can help you do that rather quickly.
 Juha Avery
07-17-2004, 7:33 AM
Last nighti was reading the tutorials and i downloaded gff editor and kotor tool and i extracted something and i even get to edit malaks saber alltoe not its properties but the name and then i saved it as .UTI but then i didnt have a clue what to do next with it. If i even got anything right in the first place.
 Juha Avery
07-17-2004, 7:44 AM
I just looked at the saber properties editing tutorial and i realized that i didnt know how to make a saber template like: g_w_lghtsbrXX.uti

I tried but i cant. So i need someone to send me a custome teemplate like that so i can start editing thank you.

If someone send it im sure i can edit then.
 Juha Avery
07-17-2004, 7:55 AM
OMG im so stupid..... i just realized, i have allready created a template last night(toe i dont remember anything of me making one) but i have done it so now i will try to do something said on the tutorials.
 Juha Avery
07-17-2004, 8:56 AM
I DID IT I CREATED MY FIRST SABER WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO JEAH IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Still i need to learn how to change name and description.

Anyone know how that would be done?
 Darth333
07-17-2004, 9:42 AM
You see, it wasn't difficult :) . To change the name, open the .uti with gff, then go to Localized name: type -1 in the top box and in the lower box, 0 if you have the english version of the game (if you have another version, just look at my thread ' how to recruit a Npc in less than 10 steps: the language codes are somewhere in there).

For the description, do the same thing but in the Desidentified field.
 Achilles
07-17-2004, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Juha Avery
I DID IT I CREATED MY FIRST SABER WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO JEAH IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!
Page: 1 of 1