Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Dark Brotherhood of the Jedi

Page: 1 of 1
 NekuraManji
07-16-2004, 10:45 AM
My name is Nekura Manji Keibatsu. I am a member of the Dark Jedi Brotherhood, one of the most prestigious multi-platform Star Wars clans out there. Although we welcome new members constantly, at the moment there is a particular need for new talent.

The Dark Brotherhood caters to all tastes- if you enjoy writing Star Wars related fiction you can join the order of the Krath, if you enjoy multiplayer games such as Jedi Outcast the order of the Obelisk and if you enjoy flight sims like X-Wing Alliance you can join the order of the Sith.

Joining is simple- all you have to do is go to the homepage, http://www.darkjedibrotherhood.com/dbjedi/news.asp) and click on the Join link in the left toolbar. You will be asked to create a Jedi Name and choose an order. In the box where it asks for the name of the person who recruited you, put my name down and you will be placed in the same Clan as me, so I will be able to help you through the first steps of your time with the Brotherhood. Once you have joined an email will be sent to the address you provided. All you have to do is click on the link in that email and your dossier will be activated, meaning that you can start to be part of the Brotherhood.

I look forward to seeing some new faces in the Brotherhood.
Page: 1 of 1