Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Thanks to all who helped...

Page: 1 of 1
 Nalukai
07-14-2004, 5:00 PM
thanks to all that helped the last few days of publicizing my first map are coming close.. you can see it

HERE (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131786)

peace.

my next project is going to be either Camp Crystal Lake or the Jedi Crystal Temple on planet Illum.(per clone wars series)
 Ice Dyn4stY™
07-15-2004, 9:50 AM
The Map looks nice, but some models I think doesen't fit in the map, for example this statue (Bespin) and you should use much more different textures, for looking more interesting ;) But very nice for your first map, respect!!! ;)
 Ockniel
07-15-2004, 3:48 PM
woah, dude its awsome! :)

way better than I could do, and Im almost completely sure you havent been mapping for two years like I have eh?

9.5/10

keep up the good work dude :D
 Nalukai
07-15-2004, 10:53 PM
I started on it from scratch like the beginning of june or so. I think that was when i read the tutorials at riechdiesal. everyone that tested its beta dug the bespin statues so im keep em there the back of the temple there is a pit into the sky below with a diving board off the top roof... ^^ kinda also doubled it for like a ship dock in theory and those statues emit a nice shader as a sky "marker" for the ships coming in IMO.
Page: 1 of 1