Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

DAK Leina Model Creator Please Read

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Kitty
07-14-2004, 2:51 AM
Im am only making this a public thread since I dont know the full name to look and PM to. You did the female model, working on that lady from FFX ect ect. Anyway's I need your help. I need someone to import my models ingame. Can you help me?
 Antizac
07-15-2004, 5:13 AM
:explode:

Maybe...

...how many, and how much work does each one involve?
I'm really getting burnt out, though. I've been taking on waay too much, lately. I just got back to work on Yuna, and I finally continued working on my SP project... So, I may have to apologetically decline, though if it's more than one model, or involves too much...
 Darth_Kitty
07-15-2004, 1:48 PM
at the bottom of my banners you will see a list of models. you can choose which one you want to do. ones fine. take your time...but hurry :D
 Antizac
07-15-2004, 7:06 PM
Well, they're all really awesome choices...

The Theif III model, would be cool - because I'm eventually gonna need more medieval-like characters, for my poroject :D. So, that might help me out there. Or even the Samurai model...

The thing is - What needs to be done for these models to support OJP, and Hydroball? I'm not quite familiar with how that's accomplished.
 Hellfire Jedi
07-15-2004, 8:21 PM
Last I checked, the OJP just needed tags for sabers and weapons on the body, etc.
 Darth_Kitty
07-15-2004, 10:06 PM
Yeah OJP is just tags that are extra ect ect. Samruai is aready imported thanks to a old friend. Thief model is still avalivle though!. He's about 98% done. Just basicly need to fix a few vertexes on his pouches. So really 100% done. I'll send it to you if you want me to ASAP.
 Zappa_0
07-16-2004, 1:33 PM
Antizac choose Ninja Turtles !!!Ninja Turtles !! Ninja Turtles !! :D
Page: 1 of 1