Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A corridor lol

Page: 1 of 1
 epikon
07-13-2004, 4:12 PM
Ok im working on a new map called "courscant spaceport" Its going to consit of a entrance room (with desks etc) the hanger room with the ships in, and a lift. It will have a very small corridor, and what ive almost completed here a large corridor. I just wanted to show u this and want to ask you if their is anyway to improve this corridor at all, thanks!

http://www.boomspeed.com/0sid0/shot0000.jpg)
 Ice Dyn4stY™
07-13-2004, 4:22 PM
Nice, probably a bit more details and textures ;)
 wedge2211
07-13-2004, 7:35 PM
It could use some vertical beams or pipes to break up the long space.
 shukrallah
07-13-2004, 8:05 PM
Very nice indeed :D
 StormTrooper789
07-13-2004, 9:21 PM
Better than what I can do.:D
 *Dark
07-14-2004, 8:22 AM
I agree with what wedge said, you need something verticle to break it up. It is good to see that you have got all of the lights, although see if you can find some that have a glow shader, these are very tipical of coruscant. but those lights that go accross the floor i feel should be the other way, allined with the corridor. Apart from that it looks good
 epikon
07-14-2004, 12:25 PM
wow, people like it. Im having problems with glow shaders at the moment as im not fluent in how shaders work fully. Ive already posted a post about glow but im not sure where to put the glow command etc, any help? Thanks alot anyway! I was thinking about putting the flow lights the other way, but im not sure how to make the lighting fill a long line of lights.
Page: 1 of 1