Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Completely Pointless Post

Page: 1 of 1
 WRAiTHX
07-11-2004, 4:34 AM
I was watching TV at about 1am last night, and I saw an ad for kid's toys. It had the song "this little heart of mine, I'm gonna let it shine". I didn't even know that was a real song, and it reminded me of that tool who helps you in the mines.

That's what I used a new topic for.

No really, that's it.
 Thrik
07-11-2004, 8:03 AM
Hee. I remember downloading a load of different version of that way back, ranging from some crazy rap version to a full orchestra and choir. It was very entertaining.
 JofaGuht
07-11-2004, 9:13 AM
Originally posted by WRAiTHX
I was watching TV at about 1am last night, and I saw an ad for kid's toys. It had the song "this little heart of mine, I'm gonna let it shine". I didn't even know that was a real song, and it reminded me of that tool who helps you in the mines.

It's actually a Christian song. And the original does say "this little light of mine." I think there might have been some intended religious irony with Chepito singing that. Probably not though.
 Sanspoof
07-17-2004, 3:15 AM
So does the real song say "I'm not gonna let you touch it, NO! I'm gonna let it shine!"
Page: 1 of 1