Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

an update . . .

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_Linux
07-10-2004, 3:49 PM
yes we have an update . . . just some news. Read it Here:

http://darkforces.jediknight.net)
 The_One
07-10-2004, 4:06 PM
As I've explained across various other threads, the last few weeks have been very hectic for me. I'm now in full time employment, but I get weekends off, so that will be the time for updates. And you can most definitely expect an update this weekend...

Hint: Jabba's Ship screenshots :D
 MeshThe2nd
07-10-2004, 7:15 PM
Sorry about your comp Fatspider. Glad you got it back. Sucks
everything went kerplunk right when you guys were almost
finished. I'm really looking forward to this mod.

I bet it was some dork who wanted to play the demo early. Well
guess what dork, you just set the project back even more.

Keep up the good work guys. I've been following you guys for
quite awhile and its been looking really good in my honest opinion.
 Neverhoodian
07-10-2004, 10:54 PM
Labor day release, eh? Damn you, Murphy's Law!:mad:

Man, it sounds like you guys have had a heck of a time lately. Well, it sounds like it could have been worse, and I'm grateful that it wasn't.

[Strong Bad]Well, sounds like this will be one heck of a Labor Daybor![/Strong Bad]

Don't worry, I can wait.

Though it'll be painful. :p
 Ackehallgren
07-11-2004, 7:21 AM
Crap... Oh well... It's gonna be worth the wait... Damn that dude that deleted the files!

(Hurray for Strong Bad! And the DF Mod team!)

(yaay)
 Samuel Dravis
07-12-2004, 12:15 AM
Sounds like a bad time for you guys. I hope you get things fixed up soon. Sorry about your bad luck. :(
 ION1022
07-12-2004, 1:37 PM
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. But at least you didn't have a hacker go in and steal your code like what happened to valve and pushed HL2 back about a year.
By the way you guys are doing a GREAT job on this mod. I am looking forward to the mod and the finished product... keep up the good work. ;)
Page: 1 of 1