Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Questions about Lightsaber damage attributes

Page: 1 of 1
 Luke Jivewalker
07-09-2004, 10:03 PM
Im in the process of making some custome blades but have a few questions about some of the damage properties I can assign them.

If a lightsaber has a damage bonus: Dark Side + 5, what exactly does this do to the enemy?

Same thing with damage bonus: +1-5 Cold, Fire.

Does a person need to use the critical strike attack in order to take advantage of a blade with +2-12 Criticals? I assume a person can use master flurry w/ a lightsaber that has +2-12 criticals but the chance of hitting critical is just less, correct?

Ok that is all.
 beancounter
07-09-2004, 10:09 PM
The +5 means that the saber will do +5 damage against a dark side character.

The 1-5 Fire, Cold means the saber will do an additional 1-5 pts of cold damage.

The critical damage of 2-12 will apply whenever the saber scores a critical hit. You can still score a critical hit using flurry, you just need to roll a 19 or 20 in the to hit roll. Using master critical hit will allow you to score a critical hit when you roll a 13 or higher.

Hope that helps
 Luke Jivewalker
07-10-2004, 5:17 AM
Thanks. I have one more question.

When it says On Hit Stun 25, DC 10 - what does the DC 10 mean? I've noticed that you can adjust that number to 14, 22, and so on. Does that just mean the higher the DC, the harder it is for the enemy to negate the affect?
 Lord of Banthas
07-10-2004, 6:05 AM
The DC is how much the enemy has to roll in order to save against the effect
Page: 1 of 1