Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Screenshots

Page: 1 of 1
 Rhordae
07-09-2004, 6:21 PM
Could anybody please tell me how to make screenshots? I find lots of forums with screenchots, but nobody actually says how they do them. ;)
 RedHawke
07-10-2004, 12:06 AM
Rhordae, for future note, the forums search function is very useful for this kind of thing. :D

But anyway here it goes;

With notepad open the swkotor.ini file in your Kotor directory and, under the [Game Options] section,change the entry "EnableScreenShot=0", for "EnableScreenShot=1" (without quotes). After this when you want to take a screenshot, just press your Print Screen key. Your screenshots will be stored in your SwKotor Directory as .tga files. And they are viewable with Photoshop, and Paintshop Pro, etc.

I hope this helps! :D
 Prime
07-10-2004, 11:07 AM
Note that if you don't set EnableScreenShot you can still take one, but it will be stored in the clipboard, which means you can paste it into image editing software.
 RedHawke
07-10-2004, 11:28 PM
^^^^^
Thanks Prime, I knew I was missing something! :D

Of course KOTOR always crashes on me when I task out to paste the image into MSPaint. That got a little irritating when wanting to take multiple screenshots.
Page: 1 of 1