Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Scout and Soldier Armours at PCGamemods

Page: 1 of 1
 Jackel
07-09-2004, 9:49 AM
Decided to make my scout and soldier reskins in to proper armours.

New Soldier and Scout Armours by Jackel

Based on my soldier and scout clothes i have made these two armours , the male skins have been changed to red from blue to keep them "uniform". Both armours are upgradable and available from Eli on Kasyyyk
and the weapon seller on Korriban.

Installation: Place all files in to your override folder

Uninstallation : Remove all files from your override folder

If you wish to use these armours and skins in a mod please contact me at the holowen labs via PM , or in an email to melachi69@yahoo.co.nz to get written permission.

If these skins are used without permission i will make sure your mod is removed from anywhere hosting it.

Available : http://www.pcgamemods.com/6064/)

Usual guff here about comments etc.

PS No stats till you play the game and buy the armours ;)
 Prime
07-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Do you have any screenshots?
 Mav
07-09-2004, 5:35 PM
Good idea to turn the clothes into armor I gave it a DL.:D
 Jackel
07-09-2004, 7:44 PM
 svцsh
07-11-2004, 4:30 AM
Great work Jackel, I really dig the skins :)

Keep it up

svцsh
 Darth333
07-11-2004, 9:57 AM
Originally posted by Jackel
Decided to make my scout and soldier reskins in to proper armours.
Very good idea and very nice skins :cool:
 Jackel
07-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Only one thing i didnt know how to do ...

Make it so the description tells you its upgradable. My readme tells you i would prefer it if the item itself could tell you aswell.
 Darth333
07-12-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Jackel
Only one thing i didnt know how to do ...

Make it so the description tells you its upgradable. My readme tells you i would prefer it if the item itself could tell you aswell.
Where do you want this description to appear exactly (sorry, it's been a long time since i played the game and I don't remember if there are places other than journal entries and uti files where the description appears).
For the .uti files, if you look at the original files, you would simply have to add it to your normal text in the DesIdentified field.
Page: 1 of 1