Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Save ediding with kotor tool?

Page: 1 of 1
 Revan23
07-08-2004, 10:23 PM
i have a ? i am playing with the recrutible Dustal mod but i forgot to talk to the guy on dantoine who tells you about Dustil being on koroban. i wanted to know if there is a way to edit my save with kotor tool so dustil will spawn on koroban?
thanks and sorry about the spelling
 Revan23
07-09-2004, 12:19 AM
please i rely need help if i cant find this out i will have to start a new game!!!!
 Mav
07-09-2004, 1:13 AM
I don't think that is something you can do with KotOR Tool, but you might be able to do it with tk's KSE, but I don't know exactly how to do it, it probably has to do with globals or something.
 Revan23
07-09-2004, 1:21 AM
kotor tool does have a save game editor , if that wont work how could i use the other program?
cuz i downloaded it.
 Darth333
07-10-2004, 9:32 PM
Get tk102's Kotor Savegame Editor at http://www.pcgamemods.com/5862/.and) read the readme: everything is well explained.
Then set the global K_SWG_DUSTIL at 1 and KOR_DANEL at 2.
(I'm being lazy here - just coming back from a business trip and I had a horrible flight :nutz3: - so I didn't check the variables but if I remember correctly, those were the variables you have to change. If I am wrong, let me know)
 tk102
07-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Fred added the ability to tweak globals in KotOR Tool too.
Page: 1 of 1