Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

droid upgrades for people

Page: 1 of 1
 Pennyroyal Tea
07-08-2004, 4:53 PM
i was wondering if anyone knew how to make an item that would give the carbonite projector (or any droid ability) to a person. i have used a save game editor to get these abilities but i would like to have an item. i looked at the original projector and tried to give its properties (minus the droid upgrade requirement) to an armband. if there is already something out there, great but i would still like to be able to do it on my own
 Darth333
07-08-2004, 5:09 PM
Look at tk 102's flame thrower at pcgamemods.com :)
 Pennyroyal Tea
07-08-2004, 7:53 PM
thanks, i tried making a carbon beam one, but thats just to tough for me, espicially since no one did it before that i know of so theres nothing for me to follow for the carbon
 Darth333
07-08-2004, 8:21 PM
In fact, Darth Khasei made a force power called force "power ice storm", see this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129480)

Note that i am working on an all-in-one force power mod that will regroup, with the permission of their authors, all the new force powers that have been made up to date: Gameunlimited's , TK102's , Darth Khasei's and mine. If everything goes fine, it shoudl be released during the weekend.
 Hybris
07-10-2004, 1:56 AM
I like the idea of droid parts to humands it as a little star wars episode 5 (forgot actual name) and some borg elements also.

And yes people I love both star wars and star trek!
I am Hybris (son of a SPAS 12)
 RedHawke
07-10-2004, 7:19 AM
Originally posted by Hybris
I like the idea of droid parts to humands it as a little star wars episode 5 (forgot actual name) and some borg elements also.

You mean something like this Hybris?

"We are the Sith... Lower your shields and surrender your ships... We will add your biological and technological significance to our own... Resistance is Futile!" :cyb2: :cyb3: :bot2: :lazeye:

And Darth333 that all-in-one force power pack sounds Awesome! :D
 Colma Adawin
07-10-2004, 7:33 AM
Originally posted by RedHawke
"We are the Sith... Lower your shields and surrender your ships... We will add your biological and technological significance to our own... Resistance is Futile!" :cyb2: :cyb3: :bot2: :lazeye:

COPYWRITE!!!!! STAR TREKS GUNNA HAVE YOUR BACKSIDE FOR THAT ONE!! :D sorry

MattCole
 RedHawke
07-10-2004, 7:41 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk
COPYWRITE!!!!! STAR TREKS GUNNA HAVE YOUR BACKSIDE FOR THAT ONE!! :D

Sorry Matt, but copyrights do not count in parodies! :p

If so then comedians would not exist. :D
 Hybris
07-10-2004, 1:31 PM
Yes that exactly what I was thinking:cyb3: :cyb3: :cyb3: :cyb3: :fire2: :fire3: :cyb3: :cyb3::cyb3::cyb3:

P.S Hey no one here takes clam of star trek we just barrow with the intent to return.
Page: 1 of 1