Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Swoop bikes and tauntauns

Page: 1 of 1
 darthmikeyd
07-08-2004, 8:07 AM
When riding the swoop bikes or tauntauns, I am unable to turn with the keyboard. I have to use the mouse. Is there a way to make them turn with the arrow keys, and not the mouse? It seems I am always picking up the mouse to move it back to the other end of the mouse pad so I can turn as far as I need to. I prefer using the arrow keys, and would like to be able to turn with them.
 PR-0927
07-08-2004, 10:38 AM
Yes, I had the same problem. This happens in Single Player. In Multi-Player, this doesn't happen, you can use the arrow keys.

:fett:
 Threepsnud
07-08-2004, 10:45 AM
I thought that was a bit off also, although in my experience, I may be wrong, but I still had to use a mouse in multiplayer. I may be wrong though, so forgive me if I am.
 Cercueil
07-08-2004, 12:22 PM
I use a thumb controlled trackball so I dont run into problems like that. I loathe using a standard mouse just for that.

im sure there is a way to change it in the contols section, but, allas, i dont know. just found this a great time to suggest a THUMB moveable trackball. Logitech makes a nice one.
 darthmikeyd
07-09-2004, 6:48 AM
Glad to know I am not the only one with this problem. Now, can someone tell us how to fix this, short of getting a trackball?
 LightNinja
07-09-2004, 8:00 AM
Originally posted by Majin Revan
Yes, I had the same problem. This happens in Single Player. In Multi-Player, this doesn't happen, you can use the arrow keys.

I have the problem in MP not in SP doh! :(
 darthmikeyd
07-16-2004, 2:22 AM
Still hoping for an answer. It seems enough people are having the same problem, just want to know if anyone knows how to fix this.
Page: 1 of 1