Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Has anyone..

Page: 1 of 1
 Anakin_Katarn
07-07-2004, 6:03 PM
bothered to make anakin's episode 3 robe complete with glove ?
 Mav
07-07-2004, 7:25 PM
I know Prime made an episode 2 robe, but I don't know about the episode 3 robe, I don't even know what it looks like do you have a screenshot?
 Anakin_Katarn
07-08-2004, 10:25 AM
 Prime
07-08-2004, 11:57 AM
The robes I did were from Ep II, not three. The Ep III ones seem to be fairly similar, but you wouldn't be able to have a glove only one one hand. This is because the game maps the same texture on both hands, IIRC.
 Doom_Dealer
07-08-2004, 1:30 PM
OK, ive resisted mentioning to Request sticky and search function to people, mainly to shut mattcoljek up (;)) but you have just made 2 posts that need'nt of been there made if you had used them. I wouldn't mind normally but you have been told more than once before about this type of thing, and also im tired and in a mood, so nah. :) Anyway, just remember the search function is there in the future and you would be able to solve your own problem very easily.

Anyway, you can find an Anakin Head at one of the Russian sites (see the List of Downloads sticky) but like its been said, only episode 2 robes atm. Also, unfortunatly, it wouldnt be possible to give him just the one glove as there is only one part of a texture for the hand and that bit applies to both of them, sorry about that.
Page: 1 of 1