Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

New Modding Crew

Page: 1 of 1
 Colma Adawin
07-07-2004, 5:18 PM
Hello ALL,

I’m here to announce the creation of a web site which will hopefully be full of Mods from you, Me and ArmyJC. I wish to invite you to help in the creation of mods for the INFINITE EMPIRE!

EVERYONE is INVITED to offer there services to the Infinite Empire, ArmyJC even took me in and I know nothing about modding, yet! Becoz I hope to learn from and with him, this Empire will only grow if you help us you don’t have to be online 24~7 just enough to have the occasional discussion. :)

I hope I have convinced you to join, but we have created a web site,

http://www.freewebs.com/armyaj/enter.htm)

its not much but we feel that for now, its enough, if you decide to join, E-Mail ArmyJC on the Contacts link on our site, if you have anymore questions, E-Mail ME, MattColeJK also in our contacts link, on our site, or if you don’t wish to do any of then please inform us that you are not interested so we don’t PM you to hopefully join.

again EVERYONE is invited, Maverick187, Svosh, Sep, Darth333, RedHawke, I know there are tonnes more people but these are the people I can think of on the top of my head at the moment. People like you lot we're interested in as you lot have the XP and the expertise to complete such a task.

MattCole

P.S. If you are not sure about anything, PLEASE don’t hesitate to either PM or E-Mail me (MattColeJK) or ArmyJC, and we will try to answer your question or enquires appropriately. And if you’ve decided to join you will get your name, Avatar and signature from Holowan in the Teams link trust me when I say this, it does look very smart :D :D. Please at least look into this Proposal, that’s all I ask.
 Lorden Darkblade
07-07-2004, 9:33 PM
I wanna help.
What I have to do?
With who I have to speak?
 ArmyAJ
07-08-2004, 2:33 AM
Me, just PM me and I'll give you all the information.
 Colma Adawin
07-08-2004, 2:51 AM
Originally posted by ReLoaD2K
I wanna help.
What I have to do?
With who I have to speak?

Thanks alot ReLoaD2K, your help will be invaluble :D

MattCole

PS i'd love to see more ppl come and help if they've got the time :)
we're here to help the Modding Community :D
 Darth_ToMeR
07-08-2004, 7:17 AM
I would help, but i'm tired of modding. By every day the number of post goes lower.
 Colma Adawin
07-08-2004, 7:28 AM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
I would help, but i'm tired of modding. By every day the number of post goes lower.

but do you think you will be able to offer your knowlegde to the Infinate Empire? becoz i would really appriate that. and so will ArmyJC

MattCole
 En liten mus
07-08-2004, 7:48 AM
I don know ne thing bout moding but id like to help...but im not on line to much (2-8 hours a day if im not away :D) , maby thats gona be a problem.... :confused: hmmm i don no maby my "noobiness" in moding will slow you guys down....but id like to help.... :o :o
 Lord of Banthas
07-08-2004, 8:12 AM
Hi

Could you guys please give me some info on this project??

I know I am supposed to PM ArmyAJ but those damn gorillanation.com ads are killing me!!! :mad:

Seriously my PM system is going crazy.

I'm not much of a modder I just reskin and retexture but I would very much like to contribute in any way I can.

Thanks in advance

Lord of Banthas signing out ;)
 Colma Adawin
07-08-2004, 8:30 AM
Originally posted by En liten mus
I don know ne thing bout moding but id like to help...but im not on line to much (2-8 hours a day if im not away :D) , maby thats gona be a problem.... :confused: hmmm i don no maby my "noobiness" in moding will slow you guys down....but id like to help.... :o :o

we are thinking over your request, so dont worry we have seen it.

MattCole

Originally posted by Lord of Banthas
Hi

Could you guys please give me some info on this project??

I know I am supposed to PM ArmyAJ but those damn gorillanation.com ads are killing me!!! :mad:

Seriously my PM system is going crazy.

I'm not much of a modder I just reskin and retexture but I would very much like to contribute in any way I can.

Thanks in advance

Lord of Banthas signing out ;)

i've just E-Mailed ArmyJC and he should reply soon, and thanx for at least lookin into it

MattCole

PS your my Lord :D (look below my name, and above my Avatar) :D
 ArmyAJ
07-08-2004, 8:38 AM
Basically what we're doing is making a whole mod pack including melee weapons, lightsabers, armor, and blasters based on the ancient Rakata Infinite Empire. All custom items so textures, scripting, and modeling. I have a website up which is in my signature. I actaully have the lightsabers done, but looking for not only people that can do the work, but also give ideas. That's basically the story, so if you want to help out in anyway, that's the deal.
 Colma Adawin
07-08-2004, 8:47 AM
please PM me or ArmyJC when you believe you've reached a decision, Thank you, we've already got a lot of ppl coming in.

and En liten mus, im afraid that well... ... YOUR IN!! :D Welcome to the Empire!!! But there is one question, if you join do you tink you could get on the internet abit more

MattCole
 Colma Adawin
07-08-2004, 9:23 AM
done, and its gr8 to have you aboard, my Lord :D LoL

MattCole.

PS if you've got MSN Messenger send an instant message to MattCole_16@hotmail.com
 Darth_ToMeR
07-08-2004, 9:25 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk
but do you think you will be able to offer your knowlegde to the Infinate Empire? becoz i would really appriate that. and so will ArmyJC

MattCole
Maybe i'll retexture, but what do you want to retexture?
 ArmyAJ
07-08-2004, 9:28 AM
Weapons and Armor
 Darth_ToMeR
07-08-2004, 9:34 AM
Originally posted by ArmyAJ
Weapons and Armor
I mean, what armor, And How do you want it to look like.
 Colma Adawin
07-08-2004, 12:09 PM
okay i just wanted to Thank Everyone who has join so far, but i would like to see more please, but for now heres an update on team members: http://www.freewebs.com/armyaj/team.htm)

and we've got the majority of the sabres completed and still looking for ppl to help create armour, melee weapons, please help.

MattCole
 Darth_ToMeR
07-08-2004, 1:18 PM
okay i just wanted to Thank Everyone who has join so far, but i would like to see more please, but for now heres an update on team members: http://www.freewebs.com/armyaj/team.htm)

and we've got the majority of the sabres completed and still looking for ppl to help create armour, melee weapons, please help.

MattCole
I talked to ArmyAJ about the weapons and armor, but he didn't answer me yet.
 Doom_Dealer
07-08-2004, 1:47 PM
A month or two ago i might of helped out, but ive pretty much stopped modding now.
hope it works out all ok for you, good luck guys
 Colma Adawin
07-08-2004, 2:36 PM
Originally posted by Doom_Dealer
A month or two ago i might of helped out, but ive pretty much stopped modding now.
hope it works out all ok for you, good luck guys

do you think you could possibley come out of Modding Retirement to help you southern friend? :D

Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
I talked to ArmyAJ about the weapons and armor, but he didn't answer me yet.

and Darth ToMeR, ArmyJC has informed me that the two of you have chatted.

MattCole
 Doom_Dealer
07-08-2004, 2:56 PM
do you think you could possibley come out of Modding Retirement to help you southern friend? :D

nah, im working alot now im on my summer holidays, im going to Venizuala for 5 weeks next year and i need to raise a hell of alot of money, so unfortunatly im spending all of the extremely limted free time i have going out, not infront of a computer, i'll still hang around the forums of course, and there are a few things im gonna finish first (i.e. things i stareted ages ago and never bothered to do), maybe a small holowspire update but we'll see, so sorry mate, too busy :)
 Colma Adawin
07-08-2004, 3:52 PM
okay thanks Doom_Dealer, we still need ppl to come and join the empire

MattCole
Page: 1 of 1