Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

skinning on back???

Page: 1 of 1
 bael1
07-07-2004, 8:36 AM
hi,
i was wondering if there was an easier way to put logos and stuff of models backs??
cus the way i did it was to cut my logo in half, put 1 a eitha side and try and line them up next to each other, it took forever and i still didn't get a perfect result.
help me out plz...
thnx
 CortoCG
07-07-2004, 8:58 AM
Post some screenshots of the logo and the model you want to skin pls.
 bael1
07-07-2004, 10:48 AM
you don't have to worry about the model, it was my first attempt at reskinning and i just threw something togetha, i just put my clans logo on the back of a jawa, i just wondered if there was an easier than cuttin it in 1/2
 CortoCG
07-07-2004, 2:45 PM
I don't know the jawa's skin either. But if the uvmaps are mirrored so the whole body only uses one half of the texture, then, there's no other way to put your clan's logo than cutting it in halves and place only one on the back of the jawa.
 bael1
07-07-2004, 4:39 PM
the jawa is shaped like errr at map of the world, so that the middle of the back is at both sides of the skin. its back is like the pacific ocean of a map, it is at both sides.
Page: 1 of 1