Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Pack

Page: 1 of 1
 ArmyAJ
07-07-2004, 2:43 AM
I'm working on creating a new mod pack including, lightsabers, armor, guns, melee weapons, and force powers. Here is my logo for the idea, I'm sure you'll get it when you see the logo. If you guys have any tips or would like to help out let me know. I'll be plenty busy with this. Thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/armyaj/pics/infemp.jpg)

P.S. If you're having any trouble with the link, just copy it and paste it to your browser ;)
 Mav
07-07-2004, 3:45 AM
you are working on making a pack full of lightsabers, armors, guns, melee weapons and force powers?? huh? well I wish you good luck, but that is going to be A LOT of work considering they are all custom with a custom look and such. Well anyway cool logo and best of luck to you, you are going to need it. I'd offer to help you and maybe I will, but I just got finished with a pack of my own so I am going to be taking a break. For a little bit...LOL
 ArmyAJ
07-07-2004, 3:51 AM
Yeah I hear you there, I'm going to be putting up a web site, finally putting my graphics degree to work, but all that help (this includes ideas, actually hands on work ie: texturing ect, tips) will be credited. So if you're interested just post on here or PM me.
 Colma Adawin
07-07-2004, 7:26 AM
i would LOVE to help a fellow Holowan member but my modding expertise is none exsistant but i can help with custom stats, ideas for the looks or anything which may need a storyline i can and will gladly help with.

MattCole
 ArmyAJ
07-07-2004, 7:30 AM
your help is gladly welcomed. Thanks alot Matt :D
Page: 1 of 1