Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

EasyGen

Page: 1 of 1
 MeowTown
07-03-2004, 3:39 PM
Ok, when i compile my map terrain made with EasyGen, none of the shaders load. I am usuing the rgoer templates, i pasted my terrain_base definetion at the top of my shader file, and it still doesnt work.
I know im probabaly gonna get slammed for posting this, since this topic has been covered before on the forums, but reading them and doing what the topics said did not help me. This is my last resort!
 Mercenary
07-03-2004, 3:56 PM
I never used rgoer's templates so I can't help you there. As for general errors, your problem could be many things. Here's a small check list:

- check that you added the shader to the shader list

- if you moved the pcx image make sure you adjust the path in the terrain func_group entity window

- Did you import the terrain to a new map to get rid of the extra garbage entries?

- Did you delete the layers line in the func_group? (not good)
 MeowTown
07-03-2004, 4:38 PM
well i didnt do any of those things, i just exported, moved and edited the shader, and opened the .map. As for adding the shader to the shader list, im not sure that that means, i just copied the definetions from the shader and pasted them into the shaderlist.txt
 Mercenary
07-03-2004, 4:59 PM
no don't do that. The shaderlist.txt is just for making a list of the names of the shaders. Put the name of the exported shader in the list and save and close it.
 Ice Dyn4stY™
07-03-2004, 5:04 PM
It works without shaders...:confused:
Just add a texture and a coloer ^^ then export it, open in the radi and finnish...if you don't see it in the radi, you must set the preferences in "view", to see detail brushes ;)
 MeowTown
07-04-2004, 2:40 AM
yay! that fixed it mercenary, thanks man
 Mercenary
07-04-2004, 6:41 AM
you're welcome ;)
Page: 1 of 1