Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Player Model Scaling & OJP Question

Page: 1 of 1
 VonCrappre
07-03-2004, 1:56 AM
Does anyone know if there are any scaling mods compatible with OJP basic or OJP enhanced? I've looked and looked and all I can find are strange methods of player model scaling. JA+ Scaling might work with OJP, but I havent been able to test it because the directions(or lack there of) on getting it to work are way too convoluted for the casual user(and apparently impossible to implement without a dedicated server?). Anyhow. My question is will OJP enhanced support any sort of scaling script, even if it is just a simple or very basic one? Unofficially? Know of any that work with OJP right now with the drag and drop of a .PK3?
 razorace
07-03-2004, 3:53 AM
I beleive it will work if you have OJP client files running while running JA+ as the server side. However, I don't know how userfriendly something like that would be.
 VonCrappre
07-03-2004, 2:33 PM
Hey, Razorace, how hard is it to make a Scale Mod for OJP enhanced? would it be done with Script, or Code? Would it require a server to utilize the scaleing system?(like 3 computers, two being players & one being server)or could it just be client player to host player?
 razorace
07-03-2004, 2:57 PM
It would have to be server side.

I imagine it's not hard to do but it requires coding. The hard part is balancing it I imagine.
Page: 1 of 1