Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help! stuck in Year 3

Page: 1 of 1
 bluereef
07-02-2004, 5:11 PM
Hello,

I am in Year 3 and am stuck on the conveyor belt.

I have done the following: placed the chain on the top of the conveyor belt, with the belt configured to go uphill.

Now, I can't get off the belt when I shimmy myself down it. I just keep getting caught in the current and can't dismount.

Please help.

Thanks!
 bluemanrocker
07-02-2004, 6:52 PM
Yeah it is kinda hard. You just have to keep working at it. Use the lever as a guide and just try to run towards it. You'll eventually get it.
 bluereef
07-03-2004, 12:56 PM
Is there a particular keystroke technique I need to follow? I tried for 20 minutes and just kept getting caught.

For example, should I be facing downstream entirely, or stand in the "bend" in the belt and face the lever? Do I run or walk? Walk "forward" or to the "side" of the belt?

Do I need to press "enter" in there at all?

Thanks!
 bluereef
07-03-2004, 4:03 PM
Ok, I fixed it. Apparently my CPU was running way too fast for the game to work. I got cpu killer program from cpukiller.com, as listed in another post here, and that slowed down the game so that I could "see" the controls and exit the conveyor belt.

Thanks!
Page: 1 of 1