Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

JKA cheats...

Page: 1 of 1
 ChineseJedi
06-30-2004, 7:48 PM
erm... When I cheat to get full force powers, the saber style gets stuck at light stance and I cannot switch stances. I know there is some way around this problem but I forgot what it was. So would someone be kind enough to refresh my memory?
 sora
06-30-2004, 8:50 PM
um you might have it binded to more than one key. do you mean full force powers as in infinate force? if you do use this downlaod to give you it.
http://jediknight.filefront.com/file.info?ID=25479)
hope that helps.
 ChineseJedi
06-30-2004, 9:07 PM
hmmm nope I mean that when I use setforceall 3 you can switch stances until tavion style, then it gets stuck there. hmmm I remember this not being an issue in v1.0 but in v1.1 it is. :\
 sora
07-01-2004, 1:09 AM
hmm sorry i cant help. lets hope you question gets answerd. whats the cheat? ill try it myself to see if i can get around it.
 Kurgan
07-02-2004, 2:26 PM
|GG|Crow_nest might know...
 Crow_Nest
07-03-2004, 10:23 AM
Bind 2 different keys for chaning stances, like i have mine binded to L and MOUSESCROLLDOWN, so all i have to do is press L and roll mouse wheel down at the same time to change stances. :)

Originally posted by Kurgan
|GG|Crow_nest might know...

:D
Page: 1 of 1