Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

to Majin Reven.

Page: 1 of 1
 sora
06-26-2004, 4:01 PM
hey i just heard about the ASI TC your working on. what exactly do you plan on doing with it? iam off for summer break, so if you need any help iam a good artist. some of my pics are in AOTCTC forums under job applacation, there under the user name of Robert Bird. i can also do some map sketches since i heard you whanted to do new maps. thanks.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
06-26-2004, 4:34 PM
Have you ever heard of something called a Private Message? Guess not. :rolleyes:
 TK-8252
06-26-2004, 6:28 PM
Hey sora! What's your next dumb thread gonna be?! :roleyess:
 sora
06-26-2004, 7:19 PM
Ive used private messages in the past. i dont like them. and if this topic was clearly stated for Majinrevan. why did you two reply? hows about if you cant be helpfull, dont post a reply.
 LukeKatarn
06-26-2004, 8:13 PM
Really though you should use private messages or people will think you're just increaseing your post count. So there are 2 reasons why it should be a PM. Reason 1) You get mad at people because they post in this. You don't have a right to stop people from posting in a thread. Reason 2) This message goes private to MajjinRevan. So a private message will do much better so people can not see your private message to Majjin Revan.
 Amidala from Chop Shop
06-26-2004, 8:46 PM
Originally posted by sora
Ive used private messages in the past. i dont like them. and if this topic was clearly stated for Majinrevan. why did you two reply? hows about if you cant be helpfull, dont post a reply.

You know those people who talk in movie theatres? Or the ones that have real loud cell phone conversations in public places, as if they think the world wants to know all the boring details of their personal lives? That's sora when he grows up. :rolleyes:
Page: 1 of 1