Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Annoying problem

Page: 1 of 1
 JKDomination
06-22-2004, 6:24 AM
Hello again.

6 months ago when I bought Jedi Academy, I installed the game and played it 3 times through... but that doesn't interest anyone. :rolleyes: However, I uninstalled it few weeks later.

But now, I'm getting in the mood of playing it again. So when I run the installer... it runs fine until it comes to this error:

"Unhandled Exception"

Error number: 0x80070725

Description: RPC-kannan versio ei kelpaa ( I run finnish Windows, so.... ;) )

Setup will now terminate.

All the drivers of my hardware are up to date, and it worked 100% fine when I ran it before.

So, can anyone tell me what is the problem and how can I fix it? Even though I don't post much here, please don't ignore my thread. :)

Thanks for your help, already.
 DeathStriker
06-22-2004, 2:48 PM
I don't really know if this helps, but you could try cleaning the disc and check for scratches ...............
 JKDomination
06-22-2004, 3:36 PM
Heh, too bad it didn't work :mad:

Anyone else?
 Corax
06-22-2004, 3:40 PM
Yeah..i'd try re installing it maybe...that would probally do it..oh and take care of the disks too!

Corax
 JKDomination
06-22-2004, 3:58 PM
Heh, the problem is that I can't install it, as I uninstalled it few months ago, and now it doesn't work.

I'll check some things overnight, then report if anything helped... :eek:
 JKDomination
06-23-2004, 12:12 PM
Google to the rescue...

Couple of patches, and the problem was fixed. :D

Thanks for your help though, I appreciated it.
 Ghovery
05-31-2008, 11:26 AM
I have the same problem, but i can't solve it! Would u help me out please?
for example could u write down the list of actions u did to solve the problem pls?
thx
Page: 1 of 1