Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I know the lightsaber is supposed to be oOo aAa but

Page: 1 of 1
 Arlen Treesong
06-20-2004, 4:37 PM
Man it really makes the pistols and otherwise seem rather underpowered at times. Has anyone made a mod that fixes this? Or can tell me some stats I could use. I would do it on my own but I have a really really bad habit of over powering items when I get my grimy hands started on them :o
 Achilles
06-20-2004, 4:44 PM
Originally posted by Arlen Treesong
Man it really makes the pistols and otherwise seem rather underpowered at times. Has anyone made a mod that fixes this? Or can tell me some stats I could use. I would do it on my own but I have a really really bad habit of over powering items when I get my grimy hands started on them :o

Is this a request for more powerful ranged weapons or less powerful melee weapons?
 Arlen Treesong
06-20-2004, 5:04 PM
Definately more powerful ranged, I like to play on hard difficulty. :)
 Lord of Banthas
06-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Shouldn't this be in the requests sticky???
 Mono_Giganto
06-21-2004, 6:13 PM
Try setting your strength to 3 and your dexterity to 99. o.O
 Achilles
06-21-2004, 9:12 PM
Originally posted by Arlen Treesong
Definately more powerful ranged, I like to play on hard difficulty. :)

Try Shosey's Ebon Hawk Basement mod. There are some pretty intense pistols for sale when you talk to Max.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127078&highlight=basement)
 Soulmaster
06-21-2004, 10:13 PM
You want more powerful ranged weapons? Use the "Insta-Kill Pistol". One shot, and the enemy is guaranteed to die. I got bored of that fast, though...
 Achilles
06-21-2004, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Soulmaster
You want more powerful ranged weapons? Use the "Insta-Kill Pistol". One shot, and the enemy is guaranteed to die. I got bored of that fast, though...

Someone made an insta-kill lightsaber once. It was fun for about 2 minutes =)
 Arlen Treesong
06-21-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
Try Shosey's Ebon Hawk Basement mod. There are some pretty intense pistols for sale when you talk to Max.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127078&highlight=basement)
Awesome thank you, I knew there had to be one somewhere out there.
 Ajunta Pall
06-22-2004, 3:00 AM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Try setting your strength to 3 and your dexterity to 99. o.O

Heheh :D. That'll probably work if you're not an advocate of melee fighting :p.
 PrtyLizardJedi
06-22-2004, 5:39 AM
I like a lot melee fighting, but the fact is my computer lags a lot. That's why I bought Xbox, and got Halo for free with it :)
 Ajunta Pall
06-22-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by PrtyLizardJedi
I like a lot melee fighting, but the fact is my computer lags a lot. That's why I bought Xbox, and got Halo for free with it :)

Ha ha. Ah, Halo, thou art a B-E-A-utiful game. I'm getting an Xbox for Chrimbo! Much w00tage!
 J'ando
06-23-2004, 3:34 AM
LoL 2 things:

A) You didn't get Halo for free, 'cause last time I was at the store (and I work at Wal-Mart) the special version that includes Halo was a little bit more.

and...

B) Halo wasn't all that great. Okay it was kinda realistic in that you could only carry 2 weapons at a time and in some instances that made it better 'cause you had to think tactically. But the game became annoying fast when I got to the Flood... especially when the Monitor starts dragging you around the tower and the Flood is comin' outta the friggin' metal work. And all the backtracking in the canyons... sheesh... Halo was good in some areas... but horrible in others. I played thru it once but will NOT be replaying it at all and may only barely decide that Halo 2 is worth trying out.
 override367
06-23-2004, 3:34 PM
My problem with halo was that in the last half of the game they used the copy and paste school of level design

Almost like halfway through development they suddenly STOPPED everything to convert it to a system it wasn't designed for and had no time to put into new/creative levels.
Page: 1 of 1