Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

About the Sam'n'Max game...

Page: 1 of 1
 Dryope
06-18-2004, 11:57 PM
I tried to play it years and years ago, but either it had a problem or my child's brain was too stupid to solve a puzzle. We'll go with "had a problem."

So I got the Armed and Dangerous version. We all know how that turned out.

I went to Lucas Arts to buy the original. It said to click on the title to see its OS requirements, etc. Which I did.

And it doesn't even list it. Anywhere--not even under "classics".

I just want to beat something in with my head. Something at Lucas Arts.

So--can anyone offer any insight into this? Do I need to partition my system/have a second computer so I can have a Win95 OS for the game, or is there a way to play it under some halfway decent system, like XP?

Thanks a lot!
 Dr Edison 007
06-19-2004, 10:57 AM
I'm pretty sure if you contact LucasArts they will fix the A&D version for you.

Also, it doesn't matter what the requirements are because you can play the game no matter what with the magical tool of SCUMMVM (http://www.scummvm.org/).

And next time, why don't you do a little research on the subject, ya jackass.
 Dryope
06-23-2004, 9:18 PM
...thanks for the warm welcome. I think?

If only /I/ had a lagomorph at my side. Well, here's my brilliant rebuttal, to you, from me, the jackass:

Sam: Percent sign, Ampersand, Dollar Sign.
Max: And colon, semi-colon too!
Telekenic Guy: What are you two F@*#&*g doing?
Sam: Swearing in longhand askrisk mouth

Use your imagination. Jerk.
 Pork_Soda
06-24-2004, 11:48 AM
There's too much love in this forum to bare.
 Skinkie
06-25-2004, 1:32 AM
I can tell.
 Dr Edison 007
06-25-2004, 7:03 AM
I'm sorry, but the answer to all your problems was at the top of the thread list and I didn't see why you could not look there.

Anyway, I gave you an answer.
 campincarl
07-03-2004, 2:14 AM
use the fixed .exe file available for download at samandmax.net ....................
Page: 1 of 1