Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Gold Protocol droids

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth_ToMeR
06-17-2004, 12:03 PM
I was bored, so i made this-
http://www.pcgamemods.com/5764/)
This skin will replace All the protocol droids in the game and make them like c3po.
 Colma Adawin
06-17-2004, 12:08 PM
hey well done i've just downloaded it and i'm about to try, well done hope more mods come out of you when your bored?! LoL :)

MattCole

Edit: OH MY GOD THAT LOOKS SOOO GOOD, i've just tested it, SWEEET THIS IS A MUST HAVE!!!!
 Darth_ToMeR
06-17-2004, 12:16 PM
Thanks Mattcole, Happy you like it.
I go to see EURO, expect for more replies when i will back
 Drog
06-17-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
Thanks Mattcole, Happy you like it.
I go to see EURO, expect for more replies when i will back

Sorry this doesent match with my hk-47 (gold) made by doom dealer. i think they look good but i wont download them .. good job anyway :D
 Colma Adawin
06-17-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Drog
Sorry this doesent match with my hk-47 (gold) made by doom dealer. i think they look good but i wont download them .. good job anyway :D

MR NEGITIVE has entered? LoL :) :)

MattCole
 Doom_Dealer
06-17-2004, 1:15 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
MR NEGITIVE has entered? LoL :) :)

MattCole

Don't start another arguement matt, just go back to being a psychopath (aha ;))
 Colma Adawin
06-17-2004, 1:24 PM
Originally posted by Doom_Dealer
Don't start another arguement matt, just go back to being a psychopath (aha ;))

don't worry its solved already, and did i meation that your a Swine. :) LoL :) revenge!

MattCole
 Nodakrattler
06-17-2004, 8:23 PM
That looks great I'll have to get them when I get home tonight. Keep up the great work man. Does it really matter that it doesn't match someone else's skin? It's still good and great work.
Page: 1 of 1