Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The MOD i downloaded......seems no MODs are working......more info..... (merged)

Page: 1 of 1
 WoLFF
06-16-2004, 4:26 PM
is not working for me, i have no clue why either.........

ive extraked the files with WinZip to my SW:JA Gamebase file and nothing seems to work........

can someone please give me an exact place on where to extract these files? do i need to insert the CD? just one or both? thx.........
 WoLFF
06-16-2004, 4:41 PM
i actually download whats labled as the OJP Skin Pack, i downloaded this at http://www.massassi.net/)..........

im also currently running a Windows XP if this helps.........

im looking for an exact plc where i could extract my files, im using Winzip Evaluation, i have the Windows version as well.......

also sorry for making the new topic, i meant to reply in my other topic........ i jst realized i clicked the wrong button
 Samuel Dravis
06-17-2004, 1:34 PM
AFAIK, all you need to do is extract the files to /gamedata, run the game, go to options/mods, and select it from the list and press load. It should work then.
 Samuel Dravis
06-17-2004, 1:35 PM
I think the skins pack goes to /base, check the readme inside the zip file.
 WoLFF
06-17-2004, 8:01 PM
ive checked everything, it says to place it in the Jedi Academy file directory..........
 WoLFF
06-17-2004, 8:53 PM
for my Star Wars: JA game, ive even updated it to vers. 1.01, and nothing else seems to work, nothing on the MOD screen, im extracking all my zip folders to my Gamedata folder, and ive read plenty of readmes and it seem everythings in the appropriate spot, can someone please explain to me whats going on?.......

and could someone please give me some links to your most recent MODs so i could test them and see if its just the downloads and not the game itself??.......

thx......
 Samuel Dravis
06-17-2004, 9:28 PM
I checked it, extract it to /gamedata.

For the latest OJP releases, check the website (http://ojp.jediknight.net/).
 razorace
06-17-2004, 10:35 PM
You're probably not preserving the folders when you're unzipping. As such everything is getting unzipped directly to that folder. Don't do that.

Secondly, this isn't the tech support forum. This forum is really only for OJP stuff, please use it as such.
 Samuel Dravis
06-18-2004, 1:10 AM
Originally posted by razorace
...this isn't the tech support forum. This forum is really only for OJP stuff, please use it as such. Originally posted by WoLFF
i actually download whats labled as the OJP Skin Pack, i downloaded this at http://www.massassi.net/)..........

It's about the Skins pack, so it's ok. Don't get your knickers in a twist, razor. :D
 razorace
06-18-2004, 12:30 PM
I was refering to the fact that he posted like three seperate tech support threads and most of them had nothing to do with OJP.
 Samuel Dravis
06-18-2004, 1:55 PM
Ok. I vow no more talkback such as this in the future, because, by your own admission, YOU ARE GOD HERE! :D
 WoLFF
06-18-2004, 10:07 PM
sorry, i just didnt know where to post.........

last question, what do u mean by "perserving the files"?.......
 Samuel Dravis
06-18-2004, 10:13 PM
No problem, razor just likes to pounce on innocent questioners sometimes... :D

What he meant is, the zip file has folders in it. If the folders aren't preserved when it gets unzipped, all the files will be in the same place, which will mess up the mod because the pk3 will be unzipped to /gamedata, instead of to /base, like it should be. For the skins pack, since it doesn't have any coding changes, just select the file with the ".pk3" extension in the zip file, and unzip only that file to /base. It should work then, no matter what.
Page: 1 of 1