Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

just the facts

Page: 1 of 1
 Antmaster Ix
06-16-2004, 4:34 PM
Im trying out the demo and need a little help: How do I pick-up items? How do I roll? How do I turn my light sabers off?

Thanks in advance:D

Ant:jawa
 Cercueil
06-16-2004, 4:39 PM
you can pick up items by just moving over them. some items require you to "use" them. i think the default is the enter key.

you do a roll by moving forward and simultaniously hitting the crouch key. while holding a saber you can do a saber stab as well.

you hit the weapon key #1. that, by default, is your saber. you can ignite it or turn it off with that key.

edit:
you didnt have to delete your post, TK.
 Kurgan
06-16-2004, 5:13 PM
PS: You can also roll to the sides and backward, but it may require a jump first to build momentum.

PPS: All of the moves are described IN GAME in the menus. While playing a game hit the "menu" key (default I think is TAB, but check the ESC--->Controls menu just to be sure) and you should see your weapons/force powers displayed on a screen. Click on "Moves" (I think it is) and you should see a little video window that shows your character running around with a saber and some text. Click through to the thing you want (Acrobatics) and you will see the move and the controls (but it lists the default controls, so apply that knowledge how you will).
 Crow_Nest
06-17-2004, 2:59 AM
To pick up items just walk over them (tip: You can use force pull to pull them towards you if they are far away). However some stuff like ammo or shields can only be picked up if you have less than 100% of it, if you know what i mean. :)
 --ZeeMan--
06-17-2004, 11:51 AM
and you can roll by moving in a direction and then tapping crouch. and if you jump backwards, land and press crouch you'll roll backwards.

btw i hate servers with jp fixedroll on :p
 TK-8252
06-17-2004, 2:04 PM
Originally posted by Cercueil
edit:
you didnt have to delete your post, TK.

Meh, you already gave the exact same info I did. :D
Page: 1 of 1