Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Knights Of The Old Republic: Academy

Page: 1 of 1
 Ajunta Pall
06-16-2004, 11:19 AM
First off, this has absolutely nothing to do with the Academy game from the JK series. I just felt like doing KotOR training days, but in an academy environment. Detailed descriptions please :).

Name: Dane Starblood
Force Side: Neutral (a la Jolee Bindo. Good ol' Jolee.)
Jedi Class Aspiration: Jedi Guardian *
Alternate Identity: Barak the Deadly +
Biography: Dane was trained in gunplay at the age of 9, and was a skilled marksman by 13. His parents were murdered when he was 15, and he swore revenge. He eventually found out who did it, and it turned out to be a crime lord's enforcers. He hunted them down, and killed them slowly. That was his first taste of the Dark side. Later, he was encouraged by friends to join the Jedi. He travelled to the Dantooine enclave, seeking affinity with the Light, but was suggested to an academy in deepest Coruscant. Then his training began. Half-way into his training, he now seeks out the crime lord who had his parents killed. He feels he nears that goal.

* All RPers must post what their character hopes to be when their training is complete. (All characters, obviously, begin as Padawans).
+ Alternate Identities are optional.
 LukeKatarn
06-19-2004, 9:01 AM
Name: Trk Lurtase
Force side: Light
Jedi class: Sentinal (He has a green lightsaber tho.)
Bio: He started training when he was very young, 4 to be precise. He started useing real lightsabers when he was still a youngling. At the age of 13 he beat a dark jedi master! His goal is to become a Jedi Master.
 Ajunta Pall
06-20-2004, 5:37 AM
Just so you know, Luke, I've changed class to what your Padawan wants to be, ok? Thanks.
 LukeKatarn
06-20-2004, 1:50 PM
How? And why cant I be a sentinal?
 Ajunta Pall
06-21-2004, 6:51 AM
Did you even READ the topic title?
 LukeKatarn
06-21-2004, 9:23 AM
(I mean he wants to become a Sentinal.)
 Ajunta Pall
06-21-2004, 9:56 AM
Right, thank you.

Dane wandered through the Academy, boredly. He was waiting for his turn in the sparring room. He was in the final phases of that training section, and was excited about the completion of this section. He hummed a tune, and walked over to a window. Dane stared at the sky, watching the various ships go overhead. He sighed, and sat down. Observing his saber hilt, he noticed a small gap within. He knew of crystals fitting into a saber's hilt, but this was too small for a normal chunk. It must have been for a smaller crystal. He decided he'd investigate later.
 Caporegime1986
06-22-2004, 11:43 AM
Name: Galak Jor'dana
Force Side: Neutral, leaning torwards dark
Jedi Class Aspiration: Jedi Councelor
Alternate Identity: The Black Hand
Biography: Galak Jor'dana was born on Correllia, the son of a high ranking member of an orginized crime syndacate. By age 7, he was a skilled marksman and fencer. At age 10, his father was murdered by a rival captain in the same family. Galak experienced his first taste of the force when he discovered he could be a jedi, after decapitating his father's murderer with a well aimed force push to knock over a decorative axe near this man while he was stuffing his fat face with exotic correllian gizka (Yummy). He was exiled by the Correllian Government, where he went to the Academy to begin jedi training. The Council declared him too young, but after a long and brutal argument, they accepted him. He leared his lessons fast, and was one of the Academy's top students by age 19. Now, two years later, his teachers fear that he is being corrupted by the darkside, although no concrete proof exists.

-Capo
 Ajunta Pall
06-22-2004, 12:49 PM
The sparring room door opened. The batch of Padawans that were in, had just left the room. Finally, Dane thought. He stepped in, and the room darkened. He wondered what was going on. He approached the teacher, who looked up and acknowledged him. "Greetings, Padawan." the master, Tiram, nodded. "Greetings, Master Tiram." Dane bowed slightly. "So, are you ready, Dane?" Tiram raised an eyebrow in questioning. "I am." Dane replied. He took his hilt from his belt, and the blade slid out. Tiram did the same, and they began. Dane deflected Tiram's blows, waiting for the right moment to strike. When the master brought his saber down in a strength-based slice, Dane jumped to the right, and took the blade to his master. Energy dampeners were in the room, so Tiram suffered no damage. "I see you have improved greatly since our last meeting." he smiled to Dane. "Thank you, Master." Dane bowed. The two returned the sabers to their belts, and Tiram spoke. "There is nothing more for me to teach you." Tiram explained, almost gravely. "But... but, why is my training over?" Dane stuttered. "Because the Council wished to see you when your sparring lesson ended." Tiram looked to the door, which had not moved at all. "Th- thank you, Master. I will leave you to your meditation."
"Good luck, Padawan." Tiram smiled again, and Dane left the room. What did he mean, Dane thought. He shook the thought off, and went to his room. He was tired, so he slept for a little while. He took a deep breath, and immediately drifted off.
 Caporegime1986
06-24-2004, 11:55 AM
Galak stormed out of the Coucil Chambers, forcing himself through the hallways back to his dormitory. "Who are they to tell me how to live my life?" he thought, "what gives them the right to controll me? They're just a bunch of old fools who know nothing of power!" When he got to his dorm, he grabbed his lightsaber from it's place on top of his iron chest. He switched it on, and the blade grew quickly, glowing a deep, blood red from the black handle. He had another lightsaber, the lightsaber he brought to training, but he only used it to decieve the council and his teachers. He would not put up with the Jedi's lies much longer, he couldn't. His decent into the darkness had begun.
-Capo
 LukeKatarn
06-25-2004, 11:01 AM
Trk was in his quarters meditating. He woke up a few minutes later to hear a jedi yelling outside. He walked out and saw Galak walkinh by. He heard the whole thing. "The couincel might want to hear this. But, I think I should let him go." Trk went back into meditation. An hour later he went to the training hall and his master waited. "Master Klenka it's allways a pleasure to see you." "I am allways glad to see you my young padawan. Time for training to begin. Did you do your meditating?" "Yes." "Good. Time for saber combat." Master Klenka pulled out his yellow saber. "So you want to be a Sental? If you pass this test you are one step closer to achiveing that goal. This is what I say everytime because it's true." Trk pulled out his green saber.
 Caporegime1986
06-27-2004, 2:45 PM
Galak, armed with his blood-red lightsaber, walked torwards the sparring rooms. Master Tiram wanted to see him there. He wasn't very well aquainted with Tiram, but from his expirences with him, he could tell he is a good man. He paced outside, waiting for the current match to end, so he can prove once and for all he was the master, that he was stronger than those old fools who preached peace and justice, all the while armed with the most deadly weapon of all. He was pissed. He wanted just one chance to prove he can. The doors opened and Trk walked out, with a smirk on his face. He entered, and before Tiram could say anything he drew his lightsaber and began the duel. His ferocity scared even Tiram. As the duel went on, tiram began to tire. "Perfect." Galak struk down on Tiram with all the strenth he could muster, and the duel was over.
"Very Good, Galak, Very good" Tiram said, "Your technique is perfect, but during the duel I detected anger and rage within your heart and mind. Tell me, what bothers you?"
"I cannot take this anymore!" Galak screamed, "Every single day of every single week I hear the same thing, 'channel your anger, my son,' and 'rage leads to the darkside.' It's my mind, I have not fallen to the dark, nor will I ever, why must I put up with this!"
"Galak, the path of anger leads only to the dark, you must know that by now..."
"HOW CAN I NOT BE RAGEFUL? MY FAMILY WAS MURDERED BECAUSE OF ME,AND I CANNOT SEEK REVENG! HOW CAN I NOT BE ANGRY?"
"I understand what you are going through. I know another padawan who is going through a similar situation, his family was murdered, and he swore revenge. You may want to talk to him, his name is Dane Starblood."
-Capo
 LukeKatarn
06-27-2004, 9:16 PM
Trk was just out of the room when he heard screaming. He rushed back to the training room. He heard the name Dane Starblood. He saw that the man was the same one he saw earlier. He thought that this man was full of anger. "This is a bad situation. I think the couincel should hear about this." He left and heahed for the couincel room.
 Caporegime1986
06-28-2004, 7:29 PM
Galak went back to his chambers. He slept for at least thirteen hours before a loud knock on his door woke him up.
"What?"
"Galak Jor'dana, the council would like to see you/"
"Alright, alright. Tell them I'll meet them when I get up"
He went back to sleep...
_Capo
 Blessиd Sith
06-29-2004, 3:39 AM
((OOC: i've been wanting to join this whole thing, but uh, ish it a jedi academy, or just a general force-adept/student academy or something?))
 Ajunta Pall
06-29-2004, 3:41 AM
Originally posted by Blessиd Sith
((OOC: i've been wanting to join this whole thing, but uh, ish it a jedi academy, or just a general force-adept/student academy or something?))

Basically, it's KotOR Jedi training, but in an academy atmosphere :).
 LukeKatarn
06-30-2004, 7:51 AM
"Before Galak was called upon Trk went to the couincel saying that he did not want to be present there and that he doesn't want them to mention that he was the acusor. They respected his wishs. Trk went out and down the hall to his room.
 Ajunta Pall
07-04-2004, 7:09 PM
Dane was sat in his room. His saber hilt was floating, and his eyes were closed in deep concentration, but his mind was troubled. I still need to properly avenge my parents... The crime lord will pay in blood. Yes, that will make a fitting punishment. he thought. Suddenly, he had a vision. His mother was being assaulted. One of the enforcers had a vibroblade to her throat, while the other closed in. His eyes shot open, and the hilt dropped to the floor with a clatter. He breathed deeply, and went to lie down on his bed, and get a little rest. He needed a little sleep, anyway. After everything he'd done that day, he was worn out. He closed his eyes, and quickly fell asleep.
 Razaki
07-22-2004, 10:41 PM
Name: Damascus Pyre
Force Side: Leaning towards the Light.
Jedi Class Aspiration: Jedi Consular
Biography: At a young age Damascus was found to be sensitive to the Force by some wandering Jedi, but it was impossible to train him at the time. As Damascus slowly grew up, the Force began to show itself to him. In an event most would concider coincdental, at the age of 13, he found one of the very Jedi that had first found him. As he asked the aged Jedi questions, he found that he had left the Order years ago, because of his anger and rage. Strangely, Damascus showed Jedi-like compassion and wisdom, encouraging him to come back to the Jedi Order. He succeeded in his persuasion, and the Jedi brought him to his current residence, the Academy, to be trained as a true Jedi. Unfourtunatly, his own parents disowned him for this, causing him great struggles during his teenage years. Nonetheless, he pressed on, and through much help from his master, Coram, he developed into a mature Padawan. Desiring contact with his family still, Damascus feels the need for their acceptance before he can truly become a Jedi.
 Razaki
07-22-2004, 11:03 PM
Awaking from his sleep, Damascus slowly stretched and moved around his room. He anticipated today's training, for Coram had promised he would finally have a dual with him. Damascus has had his lightsaber for a while now, but he had been focusing more on the Force, and less on the actual saber dueling. Quickly dressing, he took a deep breath, grabbed his Green Lightsaber, and stepped outside. Walking swiftly to his master's room, he stopped outside the door. He focused on the task at hand, and calmed himself, before asking for entrance to the room. When he entered, Coram turned to him, and asked, "Ready for your saber training?"" Of course, master," he replied. "Excellent, let us go to the duel room." As they walked to the room, Damascus asked his master questions about his own history. To his suprise, Coram had only been a Jedi Master for 3 years, beginning just before Damascus arrived. "I do not think it simple chance, that we are paired, Damascus, but we shall discuss that later. Now we begin your training."
Damascus drew his lightsaber, ready for the battle. His master did the same, and began the duel, with a quick strike. Through instincts, seemingly not his own, he deflected the blow, and returned one of his own. Back and forth the battle went, like a dance. Eventually his master prevailed, but only through a falter in the focus of Damascus. "Excellent duel, my young Padawan; you have such potential.""For now, however, resume your meditation, we shall discuss more later. I must speak to someone on an important matter." Puzzled, Damascus agreed, and returned to his room, beginning his meditation...
 steven
07-26-2004, 5:27 AM
Name: Steven
Force Side: dark/neutral
Jedi Class Aspiration: Jedi Guardian
Biography:at the age of 10 he was training to be a jedi. he was had completed his traning at the age18. But on his first mission he incountered darth malak, malak kidnapped steven and twisted him, malak killed steven's perents,Malak raped Stevens girlfriend and front of him, he also ate the bodies of his famaily untill steven couldn't take it anymore. He snaped and turned. Malak was killed by Revan and Steven hid. Afraid revan may do a similar thing to him.
 steven
07-26-2004, 5:30 AM
Steven entered the enclave. and when ever a jedi came his way he hid. He had to get to the council without no1 else knowing he was there
 LukeKatarn
07-26-2004, 10:12 AM
((Please don't double post. Hit the edit button to add to you post instead of makeing a new post.)) Trk was in deep meditation. He awakened a few hours later and went to the Cafateria and got a bite to eat.
 Razaki
07-27-2004, 1:50 PM
((Who double posted?)) Damascus ended his meditation, and realized his hunger. He decided he should get something to eat before he countinues his training. Entering the cafeteria, he spots another Jedi. After sitting at his table, he asks his name. "Trk" was his response.
 Ajunta Pall
07-31-2004, 2:39 PM
(Please, no dramatics without a reason. This, at the moment is shot to steven. And please, don't use chatspeak (e.g. 'no1').)
 LukeKatarn
07-31-2004, 3:33 PM
((steven and Razaki double posted. So it was you Razaki and Steven.)) "So a jedi in training? Me too. What class do you want to be? for me it will be Sentinal."
 Combat Droid
08-12-2004, 3:27 AM
Name: Carol Degan
Force Side: Neutral, neutral towards Light
Jedi Class Aspiration: Jedi Consulor
Biography: She lived her childhood on Tatooine. She was a slave,
working for Yuka Laka. She is very skilled in droid repairing and
building. She was released by Jedi Quatra, who brought her to Dantooine...
 RubADucky
08-16-2004, 2:18 AM
Nah blah blah blah. This thread is dead.
Page: 1 of 1