Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

where can i pick up the fire extinguisher

Page: 1 of 1
 orange bone
06-14-2004, 9:10 PM
[El Marrow]
after using those balloons on message tube and messed up the server.Manny should go to the server room to pick up the fire extinguisher. but i don't know where the server room is. i am wandering here and there but just can't find the server room! help me! suppose i am now in Manny's office room where he messed up the server useing the balloons.
 James Isaac
06-15-2004, 2:21 AM
I explained it again in this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=129876)
 orange bone
06-15-2004, 11:48 AM
[The Petrified Forest]
those cursed pumps! i am going to crazy.i just can't ensuer that the two pumps on both sides are working together, and both sides are alternating their movement somehow.how to use the wheel-barrow to achive that? which tube should be blocked?
 James Isaac
06-15-2004, 12:18 PM
you need to get them going in time so that the two left ones go at the same time, then the two right ones go, then the two left ones and so on...
 orange bone
06-15-2004, 9:38 PM
hu~~~~~~it won't work.don't know why. i followed ur instructions.i have made it dance like that.
<> | | = and then = | | <>
<> | | = and then = | | <>

( | | means the tree )

is that the right way?
 JofaGuht
06-24-2004, 1:40 AM
you gotta turn it on when Glottis is working on it.
Page: 1 of 1