Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help??? can't find the server room

Page: 1 of 1
 orange bone
06-14-2004, 9:49 AM
[El Marrow]
after using those balloons on message tube and messed up the server.i can't find the server room.i don't know where it is. somebody help me would gain God's kind.
 James Isaac
06-14-2004, 12:54 PM
Go to the D.O.D. hallway:

http://curzob.tripod.com/grimrot/bilder1-2/31-serviceman.jpg)

Then go to the right, which will take you here:

http://curzob.tripod.com/grimrot/bilder1-2/32.open_door.jpg)

Then go through the door, and you're there.
 orange bone
06-14-2004, 8:20 PM
thanks a lot for ur help. but i can't open urls to view the image. would u kindly give me detailed directions? give me some descriptions of the specific scene instead of the urls showing the image.like that: go to the...and u will see...there are ...in(on)...suppose that i am now in the Manny's office room where he messed up the server using the ballons.
 James Isaac
06-15-2004, 2:17 AM
Well, you come out of Manny's office, then you go through the corridor, and go to the elavator opposite the front of Eva's desk. Then you will be in the DOD hallway. Walk towards the big front door, but when you get there, stop, turn right, then walk into the relaxation section there. Then walk forwards through the small door from that new camera angle.

Hope you understood that :)

And sorry about the images not working - i found them on a tripod site, and forgot that tripod doesn't allow remote image linking.
 orange bone
06-15-2004, 10:14 AM
thanks so much for ur help. u have not only given me the directions but also saved my life. In return, i give u this
from...
ftp://newgameftp.enorth.com.cn/oldgame/Г°ПХЅвГФАаЈЁAVGЈ©/ЙсНЁ№нґу/CD2/grim2.part01.rar
ftp://newgameftp.enorth.com.cn/oldgame/Г°ПХЅвГФАаЈЁAVGЈ©/ЙсНЁ№нґу/CD2/grim2.part02.rar
...to
ftp://newgameftp.enorth.com.cn/oldgame/Г°ПХЅвГФАаЈЁAVGЈ©/ЙсНЁ№нґу/CD2/grim2.part37.rar

they are the urls for downloading the Grim Fandango game disc.
 James Isaac
06-15-2004, 12:22 PM
Wow. Thanks :)

It's just good to know that people are still enjoying Grim Fandango

(btw, the downloads don't work, and i think it is because internet explorer doesn't support those characters included in the url. But it's ok. Glad to help you anyway ;) )

(PS, 500th post :D )
 orange bone
06-16-2004, 10:12 PM
i have forgotten giving u the ftp user and password. user:enorthdown password:btstart
now it will work.sorry for that
Page: 1 of 1