Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Feared dead, I think not... (AOTC TC)

Page: 1 of 1
 Anakin
06-12-2004, 12:33 PM
Yeah we aint dead, and we aint going any were fast.

So what new updates can I fill you in on, well the mapping at long last is finaly coming along to a stage this is giving me a smile.

I am currently working on a Tatooine Speeder map for MP and will have screenshots of this soon to look at.

The weapon models are being made and textured up at the moment so we should have some new wepons from the film made.

We are also trying to get some new animations completed from the film that will hopfuly look cool.

With staffing we are trying to add as many mappers to the list as we can as we would like to see the mapping side of it done ASAP as that is the only thing that is slowing the whole proccess down. So anyone that would like to help can go through the usual application channels on the site.

About the demo, well that is being removed from all the file servers until a) a patch of the problems is created or b) we complete it correctly.

Side note, dont use this thread to scream and shout about the demo or any other problems we have had recently.
 <-KRT->Dhart
06-12-2004, 11:10 PM
No one really cares. :-)
 Neverhoodian
06-13-2004, 1:41 AM
You might want to state exactly what project you are working on. I know this is regarding the AOTC Total Conversion, but newcomers might not know what you're talking about.

Just a friendly reminder.
Page: 1 of 1