Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Modding Tool Pack?

Page: 1 of 1
 Colma Adawin
06-12-2004, 6:48 AM
Hey People! I was, again, just thinking if anyone, could create a Modding Tool Pack, where we could just download and use the nessary Tools for Modding KotOR and put them in folders so we know what to choose, e.g. Folder Name: Lightsabre creation

Files in the folder: Fred Tetra's Kotor Tool, and so on

I didn't know if this went into the Modding Requests becoz techniqely its not a mod for KotOR just a collection of tools

and i also know of the Tools and Mods Thread, i just thought that someone or some people would collect the latest Tool downloads and set-up the pack, and i'm possitive this will bring in more Modders with new ideas and in the long-run a more improved KotOR. MattCole
 Doom_Dealer
06-12-2004, 8:10 AM
mr visionary is back again :D, lol

i guess it would be a good idea, but the file size might be abit big,.
 lord_blodgett
06-12-2004, 9:34 AM
That and Fred's on his second update in three days. Hard to keep up sometimes.
 Darth333
06-12-2004, 9:48 AM
Everyone should start downloading KT and take time to read the readme file: it's very well explained and answers a lot of questions on what else you need.
Same thing with the other utilities: don't be afraid to experiment. Download (most of them are less than 1 MB and their number is limited) and read the instructions, don't wait for others to read them for you. You'll learn a lot doing this.
Maybe a short summary would help but i can't do it right now because i'm not at home. I'll make it when i get home.
 Colma Adawin
06-12-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Doom_Dealer
mr visionary is back again :D, lol

Thanx Doom_Dealer! :borg1: GRRRR! LoL

is that my new nickname you've created for me? cool :afro1: LoL
 Doom_Dealer
06-12-2004, 10:26 AM
lol, no its just ive got this image of a psychopathic ginger nut (from avator) doing an 'i have a dream' style speach.

its disturbing.
Page: 1 of 1