Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Big Problem

Page: 1 of 1
 aspic_3
06-11-2004, 2:49 PM
:vamp1: When I start a new game, I can't leave the Endars Spire.
After the cinematic with the rescue caps, I find myself in the Ebon Hawk and I can't leave the part where Bastila embraces me.
How can I regulate the problem?
Or which is the warp-code of Taris ? :vamp1:
 tk102
06-11-2004, 3:01 PM
That means that your character is either:
1) A Jedi, droid, or minion OR
2) Something other than male or female

There are some fixed dialogs that come distributed with KSE v1.4.1. I recommend you redownload KSE and place those .dlg files in your override folder. Then try again to leave the endar spire.
 messkell
06-11-2004, 3:02 PM
if you want to warp to taris, type "warp tar_m02af" ,without the quotes, in the console. this will start you out in the hideout.
 Darth333
06-11-2004, 3:08 PM
Ok, we have seen this problem in the past. What mods are you using? Did you tried to make a single class character? If you are using KSE and made your pc a jedi on the Endar Spire, did you used the fixed dialogs?
 aspic_3
06-12-2004, 7:55 AM
:vamp1: It's OK. The 2 .DLG had been deleted when I installed the Holowan Plug-In 2.0. Thanks :vamp1:
Page: 1 of 1