Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

What's that? A transport? I'm saved!

Page: 1 of 1
 Katarn07
06-03-2004, 4:55 PM
Diamond is going to have the Sandcrawler for an exclusive since Target decided to drop the rights to it. This makes my day collecting-wise. It looks like this year isn't going to be all that bad despite all the recarded guys, huh? :D
 ZBomber
06-03-2004, 6:51 PM
Mmmk... why exactly is it better though? :confused:
 Katarn07
06-03-2004, 8:26 PM
All the Vintage guys (12" and 3 3/4"). Some of the OTC guys are new but the recarded ones are too cool too. The Sandcrawler is coming and the new Jedi Screen Scenes look cool. When you get all 6, it forms a circle and it looks great :D
 ZBomber
06-04-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Katarn07
All the Vintage guys (12" and 3 3/4"). Some of the OTC guys are new but the recarded ones are too cool too. The Sandcrawler is coming and the new Jedi Screen Scenes look cool. When you get all 6, it forms a circle and it looks great :D

No, i mean tthat it is being released as a Diamond exclusive.... Target always seemed to have enough of their exclusives, didn't they?

And, I don't even know what Diamond is. :(
 Katarn07
06-04-2004, 5:14 PM
Remember the orange patched sandtrooper? The 12" one from '97 I think it was.... He is called the 'Diamond Exclusive' because Diamond Comics had the rights to it. But so did Venture and that's where I got my set.

Here's a link to Diamond. There's no info regarding this there yet. I have no idea why Target decided not to get this. Stupid move on their part. Their Skiff, Y-Wing, and B-Wing were not only some of the most anticipated vehicles but the rarest!

Anyhow, back to the link --> Diamond Comics (http://toychest.diamondcomics.com/)
 Zappa_0
06-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Well TFN has said that it has been made official on the Hasbro site now. So we will be getting a Sand Crawler.
Page: 1 of 1