Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

People I would like to thank..

Page: 1 of 1
 Anakin_Katarn
06-02-2004, 7:47 PM
Primus, for his SW Episode robes, they are relly cool.
whoever made the anakin and obi wan head, the person escapes me at the moment..
whoever made the holowan emporium item (LOVE it, comes in handy)

well thanks for your hard work. I appriciate it and you have made SWKOTOR a enjoyable game and I thank you for your hard work..
 Prime
06-03-2004, 9:48 AM
Originally posted by Anakin_Katarn
Primus, for his SW Episode robes, they are relly cool...

well thanks for your hard work. I appriciate it and you have made SWKOTOR a enjoyable game and I thank you for your hard work.. You are very welcome. I'm glad you like them :) It is always nice to hear that people enjoy what you make.
 Anakin_Katarn
06-03-2004, 5:33 PM
np. I also like the mod to where you can get all the storyline dialog from carth and bastilla. Right now I have the characters darkside level at master and he looks like a younger version of palp and has belittled both of them and has generally been well behaving like a sith lord..it's fun to play a badguy.
 deviance2k3
06-03-2004, 6:20 PM
Could i get a link to the anakin and obi wan head? i've been looking around for one, but can't find any
Page: 1 of 1