Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sequel to Grim Fandango!

Page: 2 of 2
 Tuetonic708
08-22-2005, 3:34 AM
Th only way to have a sequal in GF is to be a member of the LSA preferably the very next guy that Salvador Recruits and do missions for him. That is my dream and my idea and Naomi I still don't like threesomes.
 King Dando
08-22-2005, 5:14 AM
I'm not sure if I really want a sequel, but then, if one were to come out, then i'd probably buy it blindly and without question lol, We didn't see Puerto Zapato in GF, which I was dissapointed with, although a prequel sounds like a good idea, I have no ideas though..

Btw, does anyone know what Zapato means? When I looked it up on a spanish translator thing, it said it was shoe, Port Shoe? or Foot? I don't know...:(
 VampireNaomi
08-22-2005, 10:14 AM
Yes, I think it means just that. Or so I've heard everyone else say... ;)
 Santiago C.
08-22-2005, 3:47 PM
Yes, I am from Argentina, itґs Port Shoe, if it was Foot it would be Puerto Pie.

Nos vemos cicarios, nos vemos por ahн.
 Tuetonic708
08-22-2005, 9:44 PM
Yes many other thing in GF that are in Spanish are unusual. Like Savador Limones. Limones=Lemons Calavera=Skull etc.......
Page: 2 of 2