Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

About some sounds not been played in game.

Page: 1 of 1
 Greatstar
06-01-2004, 9:50 PM
I had been playing sound in "steamsound" using GAP Game Audio player. I telling you that I used PC.

Have you heard any party member speaks when his/her hit points is low in gameplay? I use GAP to scan it but another dialog sound won't work, I had to use miles tool player to play dialog. When I play one of file I heared Mission's voice "I'm hurting....... pretty bad" when her hit points is low, I guess. some of sound had played in game like set mine but I don't heared any of my Party member when she/he disabled mine. That must be bug in game, right?
 Soulmaster
06-01-2004, 10:20 PM
Are you sure that's not what Mission says when she's poisoned?
 Mono_Giganto
06-01-2004, 10:42 PM
Actually, I think that's her death sound, but it could be poison I guess.
 Greatstar
06-01-2004, 10:42 PM
when her hits points is low, can you hear Mission or any party member when hit points is low? (badly wounds when hit points drop about below 25% of health bar Also, did you hear party emember when she/he disabled mine?
Page: 1 of 1