Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cool German Collecting Site (LOTS OF PICS!)

Page: 1 of 1
 Katarn07
06-01-2004, 10:46 AM
I couldn't translate it but it's got alot of nice pics of the OTC figures. Damn they look so cool I might wind up buying them all. Curse Hasbro, they snagged me in their trap. I am getting them all and leaving them all on the card. I'll need to find a special place for all 38 of them (that's all that's been announced so far) and the 12 vintage-styled guys.

So what are you guys doing about these? All they are are more recards and a few new figures.....

Here's the site. Clicke (http://www.4-inches.de/inhalt/home.htm) They have some other cool stuff there like the complete Jedi Council scene, Vader's TIE in OTC packaging, TRUS multi-pack in OTC packaging, etc.
 daring dueler
06-02-2004, 3:53 PM
well, ill buy them all, keep re-packs in, buy two of new ones.

but one of every 12"....maybe two fetts and stormie, to open.

ps. got that older indie katarn

star wars weekends rule!@!
 Katarn07
06-02-2004, 6:17 PM
Yeah, I'll get two of each guy I wanna take out. You know that Luke Dagobah will be posed two different ways on the card? (with hands on straps or doing a handstand). That's kinda neat. I think.

And you mean the Disney Indy from a few years ago I take it? If so, good find. It is jumping up in price with the release of the DVDs ;)
 daring dueler
06-02-2004, 8:47 PM
yes.

that indy yes, 2 for that matter. they had lots.
Page: 1 of 1