Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

tube room disappearing!

Page: 1 of 1
 missj
05-31-2004, 12:37 PM
I'm trying to get into the room with the post tube things in, believing it to be on the 1st floor near the packing room right?

When i walk backwards in the corridor i can see the room, on the right hand side of the statue thing (where packing room is in on the left) but when I walk into that area i can't see it,and can't go/turn any further right than I am.

Should this be happening!? Any suggestions! All the help FAQs seem to apply to the whole game not working, not specifics. Am i just being stupid here!?
 Tall Guy
06-01-2004, 4:39 PM
id say you're in the right place, but maybe your not in a position to use the packing room just yet. are you sure you're at the point in the game that requires you to enter the room? maybe you've yet to complete certain puzzles, although i cant think of any off the top of my head.

try the patch just in case

http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=file&id=43)

let us know how you go on.

what system are you using? specs? OS?
Page: 1 of 1