Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

cheats not working?

Page: 1 of 1
 mjmnam
05-31-2004, 12:44 AM
alright, so i'm just playing around trying to spawn guys and work on my skills, but when i type devmapall to enable the cheats it says "no map specified" or something like that. do i need to specify a certain map? or can i just enable cheats on all maps like devmapall did in the demo? i'd like to be able to go through the game normal but be able to use cheats when i need/feel like it without straying from the storyline.

Samuel Dravis
05-31-2004, 1:00 AM
For MP, you have to enable cheats with the command devmap mapname. So, to run the Bespin Duel map you would type devmap mp/duel1. When loading it will say "Cheats Enabled". You generally don't want to use devmapall because it forces a reload of everything in the game, even if the map/models are already cached.

However, for SP it is much easier: just type helpusobi 1 into the console, then your cheat.
 Obi_Kwiet
05-31-2004, 11:14 AM
Google is good. Use it.
Page: 1 of 1